Hey there ApeHardware, most of the Itch.io reviews has been postponed due the many requests, but I finally have done yours regarding Until it’s Undone: Ungraded game… Here you will find the gameplay video with some critics in order for you to highlight them and help you to make some updates for it in the future if you are intending to. I do need support though, and this will help me making more of these reviews, so subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- The game surly have that horror creepy vibes, I loved that aspect about the story with the unseen force.
- At the start of the game in the text of separating the food into its ingredients and in other parts of the game like the cake that has ice cream, I could not tell some items like sausages until I looked for this online… it is better to have hints in the game about this part. Also the fact that sometimes the player can make some grammatical mistakes when typing in this part of the game, and the word is not being accepted –knowing that there is some grammatical mistakes in the game as well-
- The background of the game is so dark, most of the time you can’t even see the objects in front of you but still I think this was intended to fit the style here… (The gameplay video has more reviews by the way).
- There is that part of the game where you can control and move the character, this game me the idea of wanting the entire game to be open world and having the freedom to move like those sections.
- Writing the words backwards is a really fun experience.
- Interacting and controlling the game by typing is a really nice touch that I never seen it before. Well done with this one.
- Without a doubt the game does need a hint or guide how to play certain parts in the game, like the one around 20 minutes inside the video.
- In the spelling words backwards section, mainly around 30 minutes inside the video you will find the word time being repeated twice.
- Those grammatical mistakes should be taken into considerations since you focus on the correct form inside your mini games, for example in minute 45:50 you will see it clearly.
This game is creepy and that suits the game so good, the only big issue is the dark colours that block the vision of most objects and the weird stop at the end of this gameplay video. Hope this have helped in a way or another.